Sunday, April 19, 2009

Love this WEATHER!!!

The Sun is out and it's shining strong! I love this time of year....It's almost like I can hear the outdoors calling my name and I'm itching to get out and go hiking!!! Today has been just beautiful and I have wanted to do nothing but be outside! After church today, I escaped to the second half of our backyard... It's so beautiful down there!!! I got to lay in the hamick, listen to the near by stream, and relax!


Look at that View!!!! I wish I could claim this as the view from my house but it's not :( After my roommates got home from their ward, we went for a small hike/walk up by the B on the mountain. The view was beautiful! There are days I just can't believe I live here! I never would have thought I'd end up in Bountiful but here I am! Anyone know any good hikes around here????? I'm really inching to go and soon!!!

3 comments:

Cami said...

NICE!! Good luck on your 4th grade program Thursday!!

The Johnsen7 said...

I miss that so much! The mountains and hiking! I am totally jealous! Hike one for me! Miss ya! Congrats on the new job!! Woo Hoo!!! 4th grade again! That's awesome! love ya...

Camryn said...

Hey how are you?!

Super funny thing--Aaron and i did the exact same thing yesterday after church and we took views of the valley :)