Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Big 31!!!

What a month! I still can't believe I turned 31 this year! Where does the time go??? I had a fantastic birthday! My roommates were fantastic! They cooked me breakfast before I left for school! It was Yummy! As many of you may know, I try my best to not tell my students when my birthday is.... That didn't last long. I wasn't in school 30 minutes before a fellow teacher had over heard it was my birthday (from another teacher)... It was all down hill from there. My students were great considering! It turned out to be a lot of fun. I now have many threatening to share my birthday with my class next year... we shall see!

It was a fun day! I got to go to dinner with my friends at my favorite restaurant in Bountiful... The Mandarin.

Silipa, Trina and I chillin' at dinner!



Rachel and Brian


Me and Shauna!


It was good to see friends from Logan, and friends here in Bountiful! Dinner was crazy! I can't believe how many people we had at dinner. After dinner we went to the house and had cake and ice cream. We broke out my wii fit and had a good laugh as Brian and Rachel experienced it for the first time!

As one of my birthday gifts... My dear sweet roommate gave me concert tickets to my favorite new group: Thriving Ivory!

A week after my birthday we went to their concert! It was amazing! I don't remember the last time I had so much fun at a concert! They can really put on a great show! We also got the surprise we were not expecting....

Yep that's right! We met the lead singer Clayton outside of the Murry Theater where they preformed!!! Totally unexpected!



Look at that SMILE! This band really put on a good show and i can't wait till they come back again!



Thank You Serena and Sharie for such a great night! It was so much fun! I didn't want the night to end!

1 comment:

Cami said...

It sounded like a great Birthday!! Sorry we weren't able to get together on that Monday before, but I'm glad you missed the storm. Hope things are going good!!