Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I know I know... it's been... FOREVER! I need to update my blog in the worst way... Ever since January, I've taken some great adventures... with the full intention of posting them up... yet here it is a new year and I haven't posted a thing! So here is my attempt to share my many adventures this year! If there is anyone out there still reading... I hope you enjoy!

I'll start with March:

Back in January, my friend McCall showed me pictures of this frozen waterfall. I really wanted to go and check it out! So who do you call when you're up for an adventure but are not quite sure where it's located... I called my friend Alan... I showed him pictures after a hockey game we attended back in January... We finally found some time to check it out! We went with the intention of Snow Shoeing... however, the snow had melted enough to just wear our boots...
It was a beautiful evening!!! I left work early and we met up in Ogden.

It was a beautiful hike! I had so much fun! It was a little slippery in some places, however, it was totally worth it!
The waterfall was still a little frozen. But it was beautiful. If we had waited any longer, we wouldn't have had any ice at all...






We had a lot of fun trying to take self portraits... This is just one of the many self portraits we took. We'll just say that some turned out better than others...













No comments: