Sunday, December 4, 2011

Comes the Dawn

A dear friend shared this with me many years ago... I never knew that even after all these years... it would still bring me comfort when I find myself troubled.....

Comes the Dawn

After a while, you learn the subtle differences between holding a hand and changing a soul. You learn that love doesn't mean security, and you begin to understand that kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises. YOu begin to accept your defeats with your head held high, and your eyes wide open with the grace of a woman, or man, and not the grief of a child. You learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much. So you paint your own garden, and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. You learn that you really can endure, that you really are strong and you really do have worth.

-Unknown

Life isn't always what we plan... It's been an interesting year... More updates to come!


No comments: